It's 2011! I know they say that as you get older time seems to go faster. Not sure who exactly "they" are, but "they are right. So much happened in 2010. Some good, some not so good. Let's do a little Webster Family 2010 recap shall we:
- January - Nothing particular come to mind. I guess that is a good thing
- February - Awesome vacation cruising the Southern Caribbean on the Serenade of the Seas. Ran the Cowtown 1/2 Marathon for the 4th year. Celebrated 17 years of marital bliss on the 27th.
- March - Modest attempt top begin training for the LoneStar 70.3
- April - Completed the LoneStar 70.3. Pretty pathetic race for me. 1:06 in the water for a half is downright sad.
- May - Lost our baby girl Dodger after almost 16 years. She was a unique girl and provided much excitement in her lifetime. I still miss her every day :(. Broke my leg (right tibia) on Memorial day at the Honey Tour bike rally in Burleson.
- June - Just getting through June each year is a big sense of relief.
- July thru August - With a big unattractive boot on my leg, the summer was pretty much a big blur. While I should have been in the pool, I sat on the couch and watched my ass get bigger.
- September - I think this is when we flew to Maryland to get a car from my brother. It mayhave been October. I lost track of things.
- October - Started being able to run again. That made me happy
- November - Steve herniated a disk in his back. on the 30th he had back surgery (minimally invasice microdiscectomy). After that, the remainder of the year was a big blur.
Wow, looking abck on it, it was a pretty lame year for the Webster's. 2011 is loking a whole lot more exciting!